To support, develop, expand and unite local CASA programs in recruiting and training volunteers to advocate for Tennessee's abused and neglected children.
- We value children.
- We value volunteer-centered advocacy.
- We value collaboration
- With local programs
- With volunteers
- With courts
- With policy makers.
- We value developing, growing and sustaining local programs.
- We value credible leadership and impeccable ethics.
- We value unity of our network.
- We value protecting the rights of the child.
National CASA Anti-Discrimination Policy:
"There shall be no discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, nationality, marital status, sexual orientation, age or disability in the employment of application for employment or in the administration or delivery of services. This organization shall comply fully with all applicable federal, state and local laws, ordinances, executive orders and regulations that prohibit such discrimination."